Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I Lost a Bet (Cubs Nails)


Base colors in OPI's Alpine Snow from the Tuxedo Collection and Got the Mean Reds from the Breakfast at Tiffany's Collection.  I used a Cheeky plate and a metallic blue stamping polish for the pinstripes, and a Bundle Monster plate for the baseball stitching.  I also used a temporary tattoo for the Cubs logo on the middle finger which I then covered up with some glitter (obvs).

For those of you who know me well, you know I'm a huge Cardinals fan when it comes to baseball.  I made a bet with a good friend this year that resulted in me OBVIOUSLY losing as now I have to do Cubs nails.  Talk about embarrassing!!  If you're a Cubs fan, congratulations on your team winning!  It was definitely a victory for the ages.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment