Tuesday, October 27, 2015

World Series Nails 2015

Base colors in OPI's Orange You Going to the Game? and Right Off the Bat from the Fashion Plate Collection, and Alpine Snow from the Tuxedo Collection.  I used a Bundle Monster Plate for the baseball stitching and the city skyline along with Konad stamping polishes.  I used acrylic paint to do the logo using the plastic baggie sticker technique.

Base colors in OPI's Right Off the Bat from the Fashion Plate Collection and Alpine Snow from the Tuxedo Collection.  I used a Pueen plate for the crowns and the Bundle Monster plate for the baseball stitching.  Again, I used white acrylic paint for the logo and used the plastic baggie sticker technique to apply it to my nail.
Although the Cardinals didn't make it to the World Series this year, we'll get 'em next year.  For now.... GO ROYALS!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment