Thursday, September 3, 2015

Peoria Chiefs



Base color in OPI's Alpine Snow from the Tuxedo Collection.  I used Love Athletes in Cleats from the Fashion Plate Collection, Flit a Bit from the Summer Flutter Collection, and Need Sunglasses? from the Brights by the Dozen Collection for the fire ombre on the outer nails.  I drew black flames on top and finished the tips off with Northern Lights.

I used black acrylic paint for Homer's spots and finished that nail off with the red seams on a baseball.  I used yellow and black acrylic paint for the Chief's logo.

This year, the Peoria Chiefs (Class A affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals) will be heading to the play offs for the first time since 2009.  I figured this would be a good way to support the local baseball team! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment