Tuesday, April 7, 2015

That Darn Glitter Polish

So you may have seen my cute little bunny ear nails from the other day.  Well, I used Liquid Sand on the fore finger and if you know about trying to take glitter off, this is worse!  So how can you easily take this off without rubbing through your cotton pad?? SIMPLE!
I found this after watching Cutepolish's video about it, and I thought it was too good to be true.  I was so wrong.  I toughed it out and went into Wal-Mart :( but it was $3!  
When you open it, it looks like this.  A pink gelatinous substance reminding me of the goo in Ghostbusters. Ha!    
You just unscrew the lid, and dip the finger that is covered with that stubborn glitter nail polish in the goo.
Make sure you have a timer ready because you have to wait 4 minutes.  Now I know what you're thinking; that's a long time to wait!  But if you think about how hard it is to using regular remover and how MANY pads you go through, this is totally worth it....
...Because all you do next is wipe it off with a paper towel.  BOOM.  Clean and ready for your next nail art adventure.

I am completely excited to find out about this product because I've kind of just stopped using glitter polish altogether because of how hard it is to take off.  This is a life saver, and I will be slowly getting back into the glitz and glamour of glitters!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment