Friday, September 5, 2014

Jamberry Seven Day Challenge: Day 2

It's day two and I'm annoyed already...I would really like to take this all off and do a different design and I can't! Booooo.  I also don't think I've said how I do my nails normally (just so you know I'm not a cheater here).  I simply use the Sally Beauty brand of base coat, two coats of OPI, and the Out the Door top coat.  Simple.  I've also grown to unconsciously protect my nail polish so they last a long time.  Hope that's not a problem! ;)

So here you can see both are still doing pretty well.  You can notice a little wear on tip of my fore finger but that's expected.  It's a popular finger...
Here's the tip.  Wear on the tips is pretty clear.  I will be honest with you.. this is the first time I've ever used Jamberry nail wraps and I don't think I did it right.  I followed the video they set up but I don't have their heater or a blow dryer and I don't think I got the wraps flimsy enough at the beginning.  The tips of the nail wraps are crinkling and it's probably the most annoying thing of my life.  BUT.  They are still on...so I guess that's something?

Stay tuned for day three!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Jamberrys. I've just appliedmy fourth set and i still have crinkling and tip wear and bumps. I've watched about two dozen you tube videos but still can't get these things smooth on my nails. I spend over an hour applying Jams to ten fingers when I can stamp a design on all ten and put on a top coat within twenty minutes. They may work for some ladies but not for me.

    ReplyDelete