Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jamberry Seven Day Challenge: Day 1

I have always been interested in trying Jamberry nail wraps, but haven't really had a reason to.  One of my friends from high school invited me to a Jamberry group on the Facebook and looking into it, I decided I wanted to give it a try.  They sent me a few samples and I decided I would take a seven day challenge.  The challenge you ask?  Which lasts longer; your nail lacquer or Jamberry wraps?  I mean, let's be real.. they're setting us up for failure, but I'll play into your games.
I used the black and white chevron designed Jamberry nail wrap along with OPI's Red Lights Ahead...Where? from the Holland Collection.  I'll be going to a Cardinals game this weekend so I figured I should have red somewhere!

This was after day one.  Not too shabby.  I didn't have a blow dryer or special Jamberry heater for my wraps...so I used my oven.  I guess baking it on will keep it on there for a while, eh?  Keep posted to see how the rest of my week fared.  If you know me at all, you'll know it's going to be a challenge to keep the same color on for a week. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment