Friday, May 2, 2014

Watercolor Stripes!

Base color in OPI's Alpine Snow from the Tuxedo Collection.  (The picture above is a little dark)
Using all of the Sheer Tints Collection by OPI I painted stripes overlapping each other to give a watercolor feel.  They also created new colors and look really pretty!
The colors in this collection include Be Magentale With Me, I'm Never Amberrassed, I Can Teal You Like Me, and Don't Violet Me Down.  These colors are all meant to be a top coat over another color of your choice to create a new combination, or alone for just a smidge of color.

I found these are very, very thick and take a little bit longer to dry than regular top coat.  I'm going to play around with these and see how I can create different works of nail art and how they change the colors I already have.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment