Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Perfect Holiday Green

Base color in Zoya's Giovanna from the Cashmeres and Satins Collection.  This has all of the qualities of a perfect holiday green, I think!  So I went with it.  :)  I used Trixie for the stamp and the Bundle Monster Holiday stamps for the snowflakes.  On the feature nail, I have used OPI's Rainbow Connection from the Muppets Collection.
It is also a very tricky color to photograph.  I tried using my daylight lamp like I always use in my photos, but it just didn't look right.  (See the two photos below)  Didn't give the color justice.  So the two above are done with no flash, no lamp, just the lights that were in my room.
You can also barely tell that the snowflakes are there, which is disappointing.
This one was a little better, but you still can't see how beautiful the green is!  I hope you enjoyed this simple holiday design!

No comments:

Post a Comment