Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Suzi's Hungary Again...For the Holidays!

Base color in OPI's Suzi's Hungary Again from the Euro Centrale Collection.  Feature nail done with Radiance from the Designer SeriesThe feature nails was then glitter-fied with China Glaze's Be Merry, Be Bright from the Holiglaze Collection
Design done with black Konad stamping polish and the Bundle Monster Holiday plate collection.  I love these little ornaments!!
I've seen a lot of people do designs with colors other than the norm, and I really think it shakes it up for the holidays.  Still get the feel, but a little edgier.  :)
This week I did a friend's nails and here they are!  She just got a manicure with OPI's In My Santa Suit from the Mariah Carey Holiday Collection.  This was then stamped with white Konad stamping polish and the exclusive Hawaiian Christmas plate from Bundle Monster.  They turned out so amazing!! Hope you enjoyed them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment