Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Updates

Hello everyone!

I haven't really been posting on here too often lately, but to be honest, I haven't been in the mood to do much of anything.. including my nails. * GASP * I know.  It surprises even me.  This is how bad it is:  I've had the same color on for two days now.
* ANOTHER GASP *

Life happens and you can't control it so I'm taking it day by day.  Don't worry.. by no means am I not going to post soon!  I have 19 new KLEANCOLOR polishes and 4 new OPIs that I am in the process of swatching.  Those should hopefully be up by the end of the week!

Also, I have a few last designs before Halloween night is over so hopefully I will be able to post those.  The ideas are flowing.. But for now, I will leave you with a few pictures.

Above are all the beautiful nail polishes that I will be swatching for you including 19 KleanColors and 4 OPIs (one from the Pink of Hearts 2013 Collection and the other three from the Miss Universe 2013 Collection).  Keep an eye out!

This is just something I saw on Pinterest.  :)  Read that men.  Study.  Learn.  This is how you get me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment