Thursday, September 26, 2013

Camo Tips

Base color in OPI's Venus di Violet from the Italian Collection.  This was then taped off and tipped with That's Hot! Pink from the Mod About Brights Collection.  I did a camo print on the tips using Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj Collection, Ate Berries in the Canaries from El Collection de Espana, and a white striper.  After everything was done, I used a silver glitter striper to outline the tips.  I think it finishes the look nicely!
One of my co-workers sent me a picture of pink camo tips that he challenged me to replicate.  I think I nailed it (no pun intended). :)
Also, as a little tiny sneak peek from the new Mariah Carey Holiday Collection.. this is Ski Slope Sweetie and when I opened it to swatch it, THERE WAS NO BRUSH.  I mean really.  It's just a nub.  What am I supposed to do with that??  #rage

There will be swatches up from the new collection soon so make sure to stayed tuned!  A whopping 19 colors!!





No comments:

Post a Comment