Sunday, June 3, 2012

Drop Dead Diva

Tonight is the night.. what night you ask?  Well, the fourth season premiere of Drop Dead Diva of course!!  I absolutely love this show and when they left with the HUGEST cliffhanger ever last season, I was devastated for a year.  Now.. I get to find out what happens..and don't worry, I won't ruin it for you! ;)  If you take a look at my blog post entitled Mysterious Pinky, it will tell you all about why I always have my right pinky painted blue and has everything to do with this show. 

For the premiere, I decided to do my nails a with a little bit of a diva twist.  I first started off with two coats of Zoya Shelby from the Beach Collection.  It is a fabulous bubblegum pink that I used in the last post I did.  Side note.. I really think that the top coat makes the color.  Yes, the color looks fabulous on its own, but when you have the right top coat it makes it even better.  I think that's what happened here.  Love the color and it is amazing, but when I added my new top coat...BAM!  
 
In white Konad stamping polish, I stamped my nails with three different Cheeky plates.  I used a zebra striped kind of stamp with red lips over the top on four of my nails.  The rest, I have little purses, lipstick, heart keys, and a necklace in random patterns.  I topped the whole thing off with some SpectraFlair to make it all POP!  Very, very girlie, but totally amazing.  Oh.. and I can't forget; I have my "Ironic Taffy" on my right pinky!  Can't wait for the premiere! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment